Hello students and parents! Fall season is just getting underway! As the school season starts, we should be inspecting our goals and reviewing our progress daily. Practice is important always. With school activities starting up, it is sometimes hard to get into a routine to support everything that a student wants.Encourage yourself (or your family member students) to keep a consistent schedule to support school studies and activities.
If you have not downloaded the Spark Member app, please do so. Important announcements will be sent through the app and email. Students are able to check into classes from the app upon arrival, and memberships and payments can be managed directly there. In addition, students should be able to access curriculum items (doucments and videos) in the app. If you have questions or are having trouble getting logged in or cannot access things you believe you should, check with Mr. Koivisto.
The following are some important dates to remember. Each announcement is tagged with a program to help our members know which items are most important to them. Don't forget to check our Class Schedule as well as the whiteboards in the school for announcements and schedules.
- Fall: #tangsoo #commEd Chisholm Community Education is hosting Tang Soo Do classes for ages 6+ in Chisholm for fall season! Classes begin Sep 6 and conclude with promotions on November 22. Classes will be held Wednesdays 2:30-3:30 in the Vaughan-Steffensrud Gymnasium. See Chisholm Community Education for more information.
- Aug 28: #tangsoo #haidong Our fall season begins! Come to class, meet new friends, learn new skills.
- Sep #kigong Chisholm classes with Mrs. Wickstrom will continue classes at the South-Side Playground (weather permitting) or via Zoom Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9:00am. Contact her for the Zoom invite.
- Sep #kigong Virginia classes with Mrs. Ekmark will continue at Olcott Park near the fountain on Tuesdays 10:00am, weather permitting. Contact her for more information.
- Sep #kigong Palo classes with Mr. Wilkes will continue at the Loon Lake Community Center on Thursdays at 10:00am. Contact him for more information.
- Sep 2: #tangsoo School black belt pretesting 10:00am plan for up to 3 hours. Tang Soo Do students red belt and up are invited to participate!
- Sep 6: #tangsoo #commEd Chisholm Community Education classes begin (see above for more information)
- Sep 28: #tigers Tiny Tigers fall season begins! Registration opens September 1 in the Spark Member app or online.
- Sep 29 - Oct 1: #gumdo Senior Chief Master Marshall Parnell will be visiting Minnesota! Unlock Your Potential Seminar information and registration.
- Oct 1: #tangsoo #gumdo #tigers Updated RMA pricing schedule begins. See your email for information.
- Oct 20-21: #tangsoo WTSDA Region 3 Fall event will be held in Fridley! More details can be found on the Region 3 event page. Get your room booked early!
- Nov 2-5: #gumdo Headmaster Jeong-Woo Kim will be in Philadelphia for the fall US national training event. This training event is open to all World Haidong Gumdo Federation members. See Master K for more details.
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact us with your feedback. Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do. email@example.com or Contact an instructor. You can even evaluate specific classes by using the Spark Member app!