The following are some important items and dates to emember. Each announcement is tagged with a program to help our members know which items are most important to them.
- FALL #tangsoo Event & Tournament preparation sessions will be held for those interested throughout the season. There will be a mix of information during classes, with special extra sessions, and by scheduled private lessons. If you are planning to attend the competition (highly suggested) be sure to let an instructor know!
- Aug 30: #tangsoo Fall season class plans have been posted in Band.
- Sep #haidong #tangsoo Fall season has begun! Have you been taking a break from classes? Looking for something to do with friends? Now is the perfect time to come back to class or to invite friends to try it with you!
- Sep #kigong Virginia classes with Mrs. Ekmark continue on Mondays from 11am-12 noon at Olcott Park (or the school with bad weather).
- Sep #kigong Chisholm classes with Mrs. Wickstrom will continue at the park behind the Chisholm Police Department.
- Sep 1 #haidong #tangsoo Open enrollment is happening! New students can sign up for a trial membership through October 13.
- Sep 3 #tangsoo Black & Blue Review. This will be a hard workout and is part of our review process for anyone that is hoping to do a regional pretest or testing during the October event.
- Oct 15-17 #tangsoo The next WTSDA Region 3 tournament is coming soon! Start planning now - our school will be hosting this event in Chisholm this year! Registration is now open!
Students and parents: Don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. This is our preferred way to stay in touch with instructors, get important announcements, and even share pictures and videos from class and events. There are often posts found in BAND that are not anywhere else in our communications (class sign-ups, additional class information). It is also where you will learn when classes have been canceled! If you are having trouble getting in, talk with an instructor.
Tang Soo Do (karate) · Haidong Gumdo (swords)
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact us with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do. email@example.com or Contact an instructor.