We hope you are all doing well and staying healthy! We've heard input from a number of you, and we continue to make small adjustments to our school and programs. The instructors have been proud of the hard work you are all putting into class sessions and are impressed by how quickly visible improvements have been made! Keep up the hard work - it is worth it!
We are continuing our schedule for in-person group classes with the same guidelines we have been following. We realize many of you have difficulties with masks during classes. We encourage you to try using a face shield in class or join us via Zoom instead of not participating. A recap of the current policy is:
- Each class is limited to 12 students
- Students are distanced about 12 feet (the same as our fall season)
- No partner work except with family members
- All students must wear a face covering (mask or face shield)
A number of people have asked about tuition payments. We are able to still take payments in person, but we do prefer PayPal during our time of transition until the bank accounts get updated changed. We are waiting on a letter from the Secretary of State before we can do that. The PayPal address is email@example.com.
- Feb #kigong There will be kigong classes at the school starting in February! Classes will be on Tuesdays at 11:00am-12:00pm.
- Feb 5 #kigong Region 3 monthly classes begin! Classes will be once a month on Fridays at 6:30-9:00pm. Cost is $30/class or $330 for all 12 up front. Classes will be held via Zoom to begin with until restrictions are loosened to allow for them to be held at our school.
- Feb 15 #tangsoo Intent To Test forms due for students that want to test for their next belt. All fees and account balances must be paid at this time.
- Feb 22-25 #tangsoo Color belt testing during in-person classes on Monday & Wednesday with Mr. Koivisto and Mr. Valento. Zoom testing on Thursday with Mr. Bennett.
- Feb 24 #haidong Color belt testing during Wednesday's class time at the school. Testing fees and account balances should be paid up by Mon, Feb 15.
- Feb 26 #kigong Region 3 monthly class 6:30-9:00pm. (There are two in February because January was already full.)
- Mar 1 #tsd #haidong Spring season begins! Mr. Bennett had put together a fund-raiser online at the start of the year. With the funds that were donated, we are able to offer 5% off all tuition fees paid during March!
Students and parents: Don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. This is our preferred way to stay in touch with instructors, get important announcements, and even share pictures from class and events. It is where you will learn when classes have been canceled due to bad weather or road conditions! If you are having trouble getting in, talk with an instructor.
Tang Soo Do · Haidong Gumdo
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact us with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do. firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact an instructor.