The following are some important items and dates to remember. Each announcement is tagged with a program to help our members know which items are most important to them.
- Summer #tangsoo Chisholm Community Education classes are on hold during the summer. We will have information about fall classes in Chisholm again once the school is available to us again.
- Summer #tangsoo Students of our TSD program will be allowed to wear approved martial arts t-shirts instead of their normal uniform tops. Approved shirts include those that are hung up on display in the school.
- Jul #kigong Chisholm classes with Mrs. Wickstrom will continue at the Southside Park only Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9:00am, weather permitting.
- Aug 8 #tangsoo #haidong Intent to test forms DUE. All submissions and fees must be in for color belt rank testing.
- Aug 15, 17, 22 #tangsoo Color belt testing from 4:30 - 6:30 for all ranks. This is a change from our normal testing times.
- Aug 24 #tangsoo Color belt promotion and demonstration 4:30 - 6:30 - all ranks.
- Aug 24 #haidong Color belt testing will be held during normal class time.
- Aug 25 #tigers Last class for summer season of tiny tigers.
- Sep 23-25 #tangsoo 2022 Midwest Extravaganza - Once again Regions 3 & 5 are getting together for a large tournament and seminar weekend! Save the date now, details will be available as they are released.
Students and parents: Don't forget to get into the appropriate BAND for the program(s) you are part of. This is our preferred way to stay in touch with instructors, get important announcements, and even share pictures and videos from class and events. BAND is not tied to a social media network, it is for communicating with our students and instructors. There are often posts found in BAND that are not anywhere else in our communications (class sign-ups, additional class information). It is also where you will learn when classes have been canceled! If you have problems getting into Band, talk to an instructor.
Tang Soo Do (karate)
Haidong Gumdo (swords)
Do you like what we do? Are we providing a positive experience? Do you have questions, suggestions, or would like to offer help? If so, let us know! Contact us with your feedback! Criticism is just as important as praise as it helps us evaluate everything that we do. firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact an instructor.